Monday, April 7, 2008


I got asked today why "Photogeist?"  It's simple.  Photography haunts me for the good and the bad reasons.  So why not combine two things that do just that.  So.... today while on my way to an assignment I came across a very haunting scene with steam and fog rising all around Kellie Ford as she walked her dog.  A few hours later it was spooky time when Brendon O'Connor tried to scare the bejeezus out of NASA officials and military brass by dressing as Darth Vader during a protest and demonstration against the annual Space Symposium at the Broadmoor.  What could be scarier Vader or WMD?  And finally we have Gale Norton, former Secretary of the Interior to GWB.  Some might say that could be considered frightening.   I might add it was pretty weird when she came up to me and said, "Hi Bryan I'm Gale."  It's not too often the Secretary of the Interior calls you by your first name before you can say anything.  That was pretty cool.  By the way, what a polite and classy individual.

No comments: